Get Involved

Home  /  Current Page

There are a variety of ways to get involved with Sounds!

STREET TEAM

Get your start in the promoting/music industry with Sounds! We are seeking a team of individuals to help advertise our events.  Two hours of promoting equals THREE FREE TICKETS! There are two different ways you can promote:

  • Flyering in State College “hot spots”
  • Social Media – for every 15 posts or “shares” you create Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter to promote the event, it will count as one hour of promoting

VOLUNTEERING

Sounds is seeking individuals to help with public outreach, setting up events and selling food/drinks, art or tickets! Our volunteers get to attend our events for FREE!

INTERNSHIP

The Live Music Technology spring internship with Sounds is still available! This position records and edits audio, video and photos from shows, and helps run sound.  If selected as Sounds’ spring 2015 inter, you will receive a stipend of $250 upon completion of the academic year! 

ARTISTS

We support our local artists. If you have personal artwork that you are looking to sell, we’ll help you out!  Artists receive 75% of commission and all art must be priced under $20.  The other 25% will go toward Sounds’ initiative to keep State College rockin’! Artists receive a free ticket for the event that they are selling their art.

 

For interest in promoting, volunteering, interning or selling your art email Executive Director Misha Cleveland at misha@soundshv.org.

Leave a Reply


3 + = twelve